aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Man dies after 3 day internet binge

Fucking loser.

A guy I worked with this summer took a week off work to play World of Warcraft.

o_O

What's different between that and you spending your week off wanking?

What's different between that and you spending your week off wanking?

At least if you're spending the week wanking you'll have post masturbation rest periods where you could eat a sandwich and have a cup of tea before starting again. Unless you decide to have one huge wank.

Unless you decide to have one huge wank.

The potential resulting priapism does not excite me at all. You know as well as i do that genital injury is nothing to laugh at :p

The potential resulting priapism does not excite me at all. You know as well as i do that genital injury is nothing to laugh at :p

I don't know what Priapism is but I'm interested.

EDIT - (after consulting Wiki) - Ouch!!!

people who use computers to play games are twats and fully deserve their deep-vein-thrombosis or fatal obesity. Also anyone who owns a games consoles deserves to be executed. And MMORPG addicts should be gassed for the sake of humanity.

Instead of spending hours and days learning how to play some retarded game, why not do something constructive like learn software development?

Here's a pic of my new PC, which I run solaris on and use solely for development of software solutions.

new_case.jpg

people who use computers to play games are twats and fully deserve their deep-vein-thrombosis or fatal obesity. Also anyone who owns a games consoles deserves to be executed. And MMORPG addicts should be gassed for the sake of humanity.

Instead of spending hours and days learning how to play some retarded game, why not do something constructive like learn software development?

Here's a pic of my new PC, which I run solaris on and use solely for development of software solutions.

new_case.jpg

My pc is better than yours:

4s.jpg

Guest Steven Dedalus

new_case.jpg

You are sooooo cool.

"software dev"....

for what?

games?

ho ho.

I think stipely should write a book on how we should all live our lives the way he thinks we should.

he could call it the Bileble.