aberdeen-music

Ironman

Jim Stax

• 2 weeks later...
Tedious posting man - what is this? like school or something

Not nearly as tedious as the terabytes of appalling grammar and spelling that's going around. Basic P5 errors. What's the point of me paying nearly 3 grand month tax if you cunts can't be bothered paying attention in class?

You forgot your capital letter after the question marko_O:P;)

Yes he did. Detention for you m'boy!

Right, back on topic....

If I'm seeing this correctly in the trailer, Robert Downey Jnr is Iron Man ???

Not nearly as tedious as the terabytes of appalling grammar and spelling that's going around. Basic P5 errors. What's the point of me paying nearly 3 grand month tax if you cunts can't be bothered paying attention in class?

Yes he did. Detention for you m'boy!

Right, back on topic....

If I'm seeing this correctly in the trailer, Robert Downey Jnr is Iron Man ???

Yes, indeed he is...

You over there in cahoots with the Cubans, or is that machete just to be cool min y'ken. Whats life like in a third world area? but enough about Fintray, how is Angola.

PS, Its ONNN!

RAF mate - Rough As Fuck!

A hygiene holocaust!

The Cubans have lon gone, but their manky buildings remain!

finally, a superhero/comic book film that might actually be half decent. most of these films are only interesting when the boring everyman eventually puts on his stupid costume and starts jumping off stuff. whereas, downey jr is always good to watch. the back story bit at the beginning, before the action starts, will probably be the best part.

Looking forward to this one as he was always one of my favourites though I have no idea what is going on these days in Marvel with all this Ultimates/different Earths/Civil War and all sorts. I only know the current Marvel films and the comics up to about 18 years ago so I really need to fill in some gaps.