aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
-matthEw-

two new Holy Folks tunes...

up on our myspace.

the two new ones are called Thinking About You Honey (So I Beat My Dick Like It Owes Me Money) and Shine

recorded at Exile Studio, produced and mixed by Mark Nicol

any feedback appreciated!

Does 'anti-folk' mean Blink182 on acoustic guitars?

Stupid, moronic, bad, - cringy looking, cliched, imitation left-wing opinions under the guise of 'humour'.

rofl. very helpful feedback.

Stupid, moronic, bad, - cringy looking, cliched, imitation left-wing opinions under the guise of 'humour'.

i take it your referring to the song Shine with this? the song is neither left-wing or right-wing or anything like that. its about how most young people (even Politics students like myself) prefer getting pissed and taking drugs than worrying over boring stuff like war. any imitation left-wing opinions in the song are only imitated to be mocked.

i would also say both songs are purposely stupid and moronic...unpurposely bad though, but you cant win them all.

Does 'anti-folk' mean Blink182 on acoustic guitars?

Aw, cheer up you

I like em! Keep em coming. Good songs good recordings too.

Only thing I would think of (but maybe that's just me being a tit) is that they're a little too 'clean'? I.e. drop some tape hiss or some other effect in the background next time.

All in all nice job guys!

There's no correlation between the Iraq war and whether or not a few retarded students get pissed and bang on about it for three days.

There is though. They wouldn't be talking about it if there wasn't a war ?(