aberdeen-music

Death Proof

Lemonade

Another qulaity Tarantino role can bee seen in the final sequence of Four Rooms starring Tim Roth as the film's only recurring character. Trantino wrote, directed and starred in this segment entitled The Man From Holywood which was an homage to a Hitchcock TV short.

If you haven't seen Four Rooms, please don't bother just to see QT. His involvement notwithstanding, it's one of the worst films ever.

I loved Deathproof, got the R1 DVD and have Planet Terror coming soon from U.S. Thing that disappoints me though is the lack of fake trailers on the DVD's. I was looking forward to seeing them as much as the film.

You can watch them on you tube etc but hoped could redo Grindhouse experience at home as best as possible.

Eli Roth obviously enjoyed making his fake trailer as his next film is a collection of fake trailers called Trailer Trash!

On the Planet Terror DVD you get the Machete trailer, however they are supposed to actually be makin this movie!!

Where did you buy Planet Terror from? I got from playusa, and i recieved it on the 12th of October!!

The Transporter is the worst movie ever made, just a bit worse than Very Bad Things!

I thought The Transporter was great. Certainly not the worst movie ever made. The fight scenes alone elevate it above lesser films.

For example there's no way you could say it's worse than Surviving The Game with Ice T.

You guys musn't have seen many films if the suggestions of the worst film are anything to go by. Have you need seen The Brothers Grimm or Alexander?? Both astonishingly bad making films like The Sweetest Thing and The Transporter seem like the Bards newely discovered missing works!

Another corker of badness is Evil Aliens, spectacular!!!

The worst film I own is Kung Fu Zombie, but again it's saved from worst film ever status by the moment when Buddha comes down and saves the day.

Welcome To Mooseport should also get a mention as the only film I've turned off despite paying good money to watch it. Fucking drivel.

There is so many bad films, The Transporter i think is my worst film because i've only ever fell asleep during a movie and it was that pish. I think i lasted about 20 mins!!

Oh and Are we done Yet? The Sequel to Ice Cubes Smash hit Are We there Yet? Is very fuckin close!!!

Snuff Movie, Blair Witch 2, Evil Aliens, Some shite brit movie with Jennifer Love Hewitt i watched on Thursday, Epic Movie, the list is fuckin endless!!!

Although i started getting movies from Love Film, as much DVD's you want (2 at a time) a month for 13Quid.

So 've watched some shit!!!

I really disliked Videodrome, but I've only seen it once. There are a lot of films that I've seen that I didn't like the first time I watched them, but on repeated viewings I changed my mind and they became some of my favourite movies - this list includes This Is Spinal Tap, Napoleon Dynamite, The Big Lebowski, American Psycho and many others, so I generally don't condemn a film until I've seen it a couple of times. Except The Sweetest Thing, that deserves it.

I really disliked Videodrome, but I've only seen it once. There are a lot of films that I've seen that I didn't like the first time I watched them, but on repeated viewings I changed my mind and they became some of my favourite movies - this list includes This Is Spinal Tap, Napoleon Dynamite, The Big Lebowski, American Psycho and many others, so I generally don't condemn a film until I've seen it a couple of times. Except The Sweetest Thing, that deserves it.

Yeah i agree with that there has been films i didnt like first time but did like on repeat viewing! Payback with Mel Gibson is the main one i can think of at the moment.

Although how you didnt like the Big Lebowski first time, i cant understand!!:up:

• 5 months later...
I agree.

From Dusk 'til Dawn he played the part of Ritchie quite well. Not forgetting his appearance in Pulp Fiction.

Another qulaity Tarantino role can bee seen in the final sequence of Four Rooms starring Tim Roth as the film's only recurring character. Trantino wrote, directed and starred in this segment entitled The Man From Holywood which was an homage to a Hitchcock TV short.

I've seen them all. He was shit in them all. Four Rooms is redeemed by how amazing Robert Rodriguez's part was though.