aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Cloud

Colin McRae feared dead

There's been a helicopter crash near his property. The police aren't saying anything till Sunday, except there was no survivors of the crash. The BBC isn't saying it directly, but they're stating that McRae is a keen helicopter pilot. The fact that he himself hasn't said "I'm alive" seems to confirm it.

Such a shame if it's true.

fucking hell. in such a great week for scottish sport this is a real downer. to be perfectly honest he is the only rally driver i know, purely from the computer games, but i loved them so much i took a real interest in his carreer and he really was a great guy by all accounts. very sad, very sad indeed. :(

Guest DustyDeviada

RIP, great driver, but you have to say his career was a disappointment overall, with his talent he really should have won more than one rally championship.

A lot of the news programmes on just now are still claiming it hasn't been confirmed though...

A terrible shame if it is true :(

I think they were having problems identifying the bodies.

RIP, great driver, but you have to say his career was a disappointment overall, with his talent he really should have won more than one rally championship.

He did lose out in the last round twice if I remember right: besides, people took to McRae more because of his hard-charging approach rather than consistently picking up championships a'la Makinen.

Devastating news.

Fucking proper tragedy. Proper ace driver. And just started playing Colin McRae: Dirt as well, which for anybody that likes rally/driving games should try out.