aberdeen-music

Jonah (OLD, New End Original, Far etc) last night in Glasgow

medichi

He was fucking great as usual. Opened with "Mother Mary" (ace!) ran through the best bits of his various bands, including a fucking blisteringly raw "Be Quiet (and Drive)" plus some from his new one. Some lippy Weegie bint got ripped to bits, which was ace. Met Jonah after, and as per, he was a loverly bloke.

Didn' t stick around for Frank Turner, although he too is a loverly bloke.

GET TO THE TUNNELS ON THE 17TH TO SEE HIM YOU CUNTS!

i went to the gig in edinburgh cos i cant go to aberdeen (have moved away arrghhh!) but it was great. had never seen jonah before and was really impressed, and he's such a lovely guy too. and obv frank was brill, much better solo than with a band. the tunnels gig was tonight right? was it good? feels weird not being there!

Jacob WAS fucking awful, wasn't he.

Missed Johnny English - did you pick up a Softcore CD? Jonahs version of Sweet Child is quite entertaining, and actually Jacobs version of "Where Eagles Dare" is fucking good too!

nah man never bought anything, although i heard one of the songs on jonahs myspace page, or a labels myspace page or something, i just realised, or maybe just remember that jonah did a cover of savory by jawbox on sketchy ep#2. Realised this while i was sticking it on my pod, excellent.

Jawbox are ace.