aberdeen-music

Metal Night @ Moshulu!!!

fli$

this seems well good cant remember the last time i went to a club and it played music i liked.i want to hear extreme death at clubs, doesnt matter if its even just heavy metal, as long as its good and adheres to the old-school metal approach i.e isnt fad based shite(kerrang i hate you with a passion). It sucks that with the amount of metal bands in aberdeen that theres barely anywhere u can go and not get bored to tears of hearing maybe one song u like out of the whole 'metal/rock/alternative' night.

ill try and make it along on thursday and show some support!

:up:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Turisas in Glasgow last night.

Went to this rock bar a few streets away afterwards. Something like 'Solid Rock Cafe'.

Was amazing, played all sorts of metal. Extreme death variety included but mostly stuff more suited to my taste.

I reckon they were expecting a fair few wondering in after the gig and had music choice to suit (Turisas).

I liked it, though strangely the music was louder than the live sets? The first band were unusual, a bit of everything thrown in there! Black Atom were there usual manic selves! hehe.

Didn't recognise half the tunes being played on the night but then again I am an old codger but I liked most of the stuff played. Looking forward to the next one now.

Hey there! Thanks you so much to all that came along!

It was a really awesome night, everyone seemed to be having a good time and there was a really good atmosphere. Hopefully we can keep this up and keep the night going!

I hope to see everyone back again (and those that couldn't make it) on Thursday the 4th of October!

:rockon: