aberdeen-music

The Led Zeppelin reformation

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

• 3 weeks later...
Can't believe it! Just got an email with a code, and bought tickets! Off to see Led Zep! Woo!

Sell it, sell it...you know it makes sense:up: Loads o money...or potential Heartbreak(er) and Levy Breaking:gringo: The Song Remains the Same but will the Communication Breakdown...er I'll stop :rolleyes:

Well, the way they've set it up you can't sell them, I suspect that the reason I received an email is because the tickets of somebody who tried to do that were re-allocated.

I could in theory charge somebody to come with me - people are doing this on ebay for up to 1,800 - but I would rather just take my mate and have a fun time. :up:

It's one of these things where it's more about "the experience", getting the plane down, checking into the hotel, having a few beers etc. Being able to say "I was there" afterwards. If you go just for the music then you will probably end up disappointed.

It's my 30th birthday a couple of days before so this will be a nice wee present.

Yeah, sounds like a cool thing to do for the big 30. I was meaning to enter for the crack but never got round to it. I like early Led Zeppelin and if I'd got the chance I'd have gone for it to even though I'd have doubts about the whole thing...but surely won't be a repeat of the Live Aid shambles. I mean, John Paul Jones is involved this time...:up:

Wasn't JPJ involved in the Live Aid reunion as well? As I recall, the only member missing was the deceased Bonham. At least they won't have Phil Collins on drums this time...

No, I'm sure he was missing too...but my memory ain't what it was then. Although I do know for a fact they were utter shite

• 3 weeks later...