aberdeen-music

Jim Davidson - Homophobic?!

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

Four letters sum up my hatred for Channel 3.

GMTV

Jim Davidson is a douche bag anyway, since when has he had the pulling power for a tv show?

probably since the whole big brother racism row - it sells papers. it's like burning off the last of the deadwood of the old generation to make way for the new. Take 1 old time racist/homophobe, put them in a room full of his 'targets', film it and wait...he's bound to say something that doesn't fit in with the new norms and when he does then blow the story out of proportion like it's really significant national news thus helping to reinforce the new norms of our generation. I wonder what norms the next generation will want to irradicate from us.

i wouldn't be suprised if (sh)ITV staged this fiasco to get the ratings up. don't you think it was a little convinient how over the top dowling and the emmerdale bint were? blubbing their eyes out at some off the cuff remarks? or knowing jim to be thicker than the 2 thickest planks of wood they had a quiet word with the cockney 'comedian' to spice things up a little....

anyhow it worked, i watched it last night and after davidson walked it was really dull!!!! wish someone would slap that crybaby shirtlifter good as you twat dowling though.