aberdeen-music

Superbad

Johnny Mac

I walked out after 40 minutes of it. One of the worst films I've ever seen. Watching a fat kid talking about wanting to fuck girls between the tits is funny for 5 minutes. I spent the next 35 seeing how much worse it could get. The only thing more retarded than the film was that a couple sitting right infront of me brought their daughter (this was in America - I dunno if you can do it in the UK) who couldn't have been older than 7 to see it and both laughed the whole way through.

I've seen it, I thought it was superb. All kind of obvious, seen it before humour but it worked and was still funny as fook.

Better than Knocked Up.

at least knocked up had characters with more than 1 dynamic. I thought the main character's friends in that movie ruined it by being so dumb and cliche. I think the writer of those movies has issues - divorced parents/cunt of a mother.

The bit with the dicks in the Ghostbusters lunch box is pure comedy genius.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Really enjoyed the movie, probably the most i've laughed at the cinema in years. Some really immature stuff but at least most of the humour came through the dialogue rather than the usual gross-out teen comedies of late.