aberdeen-music

Lead Singer wanted!

Lemonade

Greetings,

We, The Cobra Kai, are on the lookout for someone to take over lead vocal duties from me. At the moment we're a fairly new band and we're in the process of writing and practicing and hoping to be gigging by the new year. However we need a singer so I can concentrate more on playing guitar.

Our sound - all original, with hints of Muse, Pixies, Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Foo Fighters, Skunk Anansie.... you get the idea. Noisy rock with a soft centre.

We are looking for someone 21+, preferably male. Must be motivated and able to commit to practice in evenings - at least once a week, possibly more. A lot of our stuff is pretty high so we would prefer someone with a good range and a powerful voice, and also the ability to do some shouty bits. However we'll consider anybody whatever your vocal style. Must be better than me (which is not hard). Experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given. Free meals on duty and uniform provided. Must be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team. Rate neg. 37.5 hours per week.

Drop me a pm or email:

thecocacolakid@hotmail.co.uk and stevedosdedos@btopenworld.com for more details.

Regards

The Cobra Kai

PS if you can play the keyboard as well that would be cool. :popcorn:

• 3 weeks later...