aberdeen-music

Sony rips off Nintendo.....again

The Kernel Loaf

AS far as I'm aware, its not made by Sony.

It just goes to show...the Wii is actually a shit novelty console, considering the exact same can be done on a PS2.

A bit harsh no? Given it is the fastest selling console in the UK ever, now I know you'd just say "yes" if i asked if you have played one so you can say that it is shit, but I have let diehard playstation fans play my wii and they even went so far as to say "that's pretty ace actually" and that was only playing wii sports.

If all this hype about the Wii being a party machine and everything, then they go and release the same stuff on a PS2, you can whinge about buying the controllers with the game, but really, its cheaper than buying a new console, then the various add-ons they're going to get.

What else is there on the Wii except for Zelda and Mario Galaxies or whatever its called?

Really, I just think the 360 is the only console thats worth it.

If all this hype about the Wii being a party machine and everything, then they go and release the same stuff on a PS2, you can whinge about buying the controllers with the game, but really, its cheaper than buying a new console, then the various add-ons they're going to get.

What else is there on the Wii except for Zelda and Mario Galaxies or whatever its called?

Really, I just think the 360 is the only console thats worth it.

Out now:

Wario Ware

Excite truck

Wii sports

Resident evil 4

Kornicopia

Coming soon:

Smash Brothers

Paper Mario

Wii fit

Mario Kart

Metroid

and thats just what springs to mind at the moment. It's the games that make the difference.

i've played wario ware and wii sports, think they're both terrible 8-) each to his own though. thing is i don't get why the 'party console' marketing seems to work... seriously why have your friends come to play wii bowling rather than actually just go bowling?

that said i don't think the 360s that great either or at least xbox live isn't (and i prefer online to 1 player games), i sold mine

i've played wario ware and wii sports, think they're both terrible 8-) each to his own though. thing is i don't get why the 'party console' marketing seems to work... seriously why have your friends come to play wii bowling rather than actually just go bowling?

that said i don't think the 360s that great either or at least xbox live isn't (and i prefer online to 1 player games), i sold mine

I personally think their is space for the 360 and the wii. I own both, but as a multiplayer console (not online), the 360 just doesn't cut it. The online multiplayer is amazing but there is a serious lack of games for 'games nites'.

The wii on the other hand is great both in single and multiplayer. Watching a room full of people play wario ware on the wii is perhaps the most amusing video games experience ever.

Each to their own and all that, but the wii has done more to forward the acceptability of video gaming to the mainstream in the last year than any other company, and in my eyes that is a very good thing.

I personally think their is space for the 360 and the wii. I own both, but as a multiplayer console (not online), the 360 just doesn't cut it. The online multiplayer is amazing but there is a serious lack of games for 'games nites'.

The wii on the other hand is great both in single and multiplayer. Watching a room full of people play wario ware on the wii is perhaps the most amusing video games experience ever.

Each to their own and all that, but the wii has done more to forward the acceptability of video gaming to the mainstream in the last year than any other company, and in my eyes that is a very good thing.

yea! what he said. :)

i love my 360 but the only game i can play with the missus is burnout really. we want to get a wii so that we can both play more games together and play with our friends when they come round. plus, there's zelda. zelda counts for a lot.