aberdeen-music

Kate McCann to be declared a suspect

delboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the latest is that they've said "we won't use the Madeleine Fund to pay our legal bills" - but apparently it was reported that the Trustees won't give them access to the fund for that reason, as opposed to them making a deliberate decision not to use it for that purpose.

They also want to conduct their "own independent tests" - why are they bothering if they're not guilty? Their own tests can't prove their innocence unless it goes to court - and all it's going to do is annoy the authorities in the UK that conducted the tests.

Someone really needs to tell them to just lie low and shut up, preferably as far away from the media as possible. They wanted privacy, yet they've making several statements a day? Come on, get a grip..

God, are folk STILL going on about this?

I wish they would just hurry up and find her body already so the media can focus more on real issues.

Whilst i agree that folks are rattling on about this a little too much just because it doesn't have an Xbox 360 logo plastered across it doesn't mean that the murder of a child is not a "real issue".

• 4 weeks later...
Whilst i agree that folks are rattling on about this a little too much just because it doesn't have an Xbox 360 logo plastered across it doesn't mean that the murder of a child is not a "real issue".

"didn't the parents kill the kid because it had HIV, a kind of fucked up mercy killing?"

thats what my uncle said yesterday, in Buckie.

i saw you in a shop yesterday, and allthough you were far away you did look like you had an x box 360 sticker on your head.

shame on you.