aberdeen-music

Kate McCann to be declared a suspect

delboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can see, it doesn't necessarily mean they think she did it. It just gives her a different legal status, and gives the police greater powers to question her as well as giving her greater protection i.e. having her solicitor present, right to silence etc. I reckon it just means there are some awkward questions they have to answer.

One interesting theory is that they sedated the kids so that they could enjoy their night out in peace. Either they got her sedation wrong and covered up her death, or more likely she was still abducted but they still tried to cover up the fact that she was sedated when she was taken.

n.b. I have no particular view on this, just a theory I read somewhere...

As far as I can see, it doesn't necessarily mean they think she did it. It just gives her a different legal status, and gives the police greater powers to question her as well as giving her greater protection i.e. having her solicitor present, right to silence etc. I reckon it just means there are some awkward questions they have to answer.

One interesting theory is that they sedated the kids so that they could enjoy their night out in peace. Either they got her sedation wrong and covered up her death, or more likely she was still abducted but they still tried to cover up the fact that she was sedated when she was taken.

n.b. I have no particular view on this, just a theory I read somewhere...

that sounds like a plausible theory to me. i dunno there's something shifty about kate mccan, just can't point me finger on it.

No doubt the nation will lend a hand to put a rope around her neck if she's found guilty...after they rip up their maddie tshirts, watches, posters, window fliers, tattoos, action figures etc...

I'll be fucked if I'm getting rid of my Madeline McCann action figure with the kung fu grip...

Frosty puts forward an interesting theory.

I have always thought that it was more than plausible that Madeleine died while her parents were out, they returned to find her and immediately panicked and concocted an elaborate cover story.

More recently, and especially given today's developments, I have started to think that there is the potential for Kate McCann to have either harmed or killed her daughter through Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy, hence why she has been so willing and ready to parade herself infront of the media throughout this entire ordeal.

Either way, a lot of people are going to start questioning the media's unquestioning support for the McCann's.

Even if they are innocent of her abduction/murder, they are guilty of being criminally negligent parents. Seems nobody gives a shit about that aspect.

Guest DustyDeviada
I'll be fucked if I'm getting rid of my Madeline McCann action figure with the kung fu grip...

"And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money! So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it." :up:

Seems the BBC suspect Kate of being involved in more than one killing.

5x7qb9x.jpg

i know it shouldn't but it really made me chuckle that!!!

meanwhile, the plot thickens with the madeleine case....

get columbo to sort it out... 'Mrs McCann, there's just one more thing...'

or kojak but he's dead.

WTF with deals? Either provide suitable evidence (Which is also UK verified) or not.

It would seem that the evidence is starting to build against them - they're (apparently) coming back to the UK this morning, which just makes them look even more suspicious. If they didn't do anything wrong, why are they running away from Portugal? They're also seemingly trying to get political support here - again, why bother if you've done nothing wrong?

From the various media reports, it would seem that while there's no "smoking gun" to link them to anything, there's enough to suggest that something isn't adding up about the case. In which case, their running away is just going to make matters worse - what says guilt more than suddenly running away after you've pledged numerous times to stay until the missing child is found?

From the findmadeleine website -

Anyone who knows anything about the 3rd May knows that Kate is completely innocent. We will fight this all the way and we will not stop looking for Madeleine.

So...if you won't stop looking for her, why are you returning to the UK? It's a pretty safe bet that given our border controls, she's unlikely to be in this country. So why not stay in Europe?

Something tells me that they might have been told straight by a police chief that either they leave or they face charges. I'm sure I read a report somewhere that said that the locals were sick to death of them as it was harming their tourist industry - so would it be really that surprising if they were given the choice of getting out or getting charged?

It would seem that the evidence is starting to build against them - they're (apparently) coming back to the UK this morning, which just makes them look even more suspicious. If they didn't do anything wrong, why are they running away from Portugal? They're also seemingly trying to get political support here - again, why bother if you've done nothing wrong?

From the various media reports, it would seem that while there's no "smoking gun" to link them to anything, there's enough to suggest that something isn't adding up about the case. In which case, their running away is just going to make matters worse - what says guilt more than suddenly running away after you've pledged numerous times to stay until the missing child is found?

From the findmadeleine website -

So...if you won't stop looking for her, why are you returning to the UK? It's a pretty safe bet that given our border controls, she's unlikely to be in this country. So why not stay in Europe?

Something tells me that they might have been told straight by a police chief that either they leave or they face charges. I'm sure I read a report somewhere that said that the locals were sick to death of them as it was harming their tourist industry - so would it be really that surprising if they were given the choice of getting out or getting charged?

What a heap of shite. They're not allowed to come HOME because you say so? I'm sure that if I was in their shoes I'd do exactly the same thing so I could have my family, etc around me.

Also, another point I'd like to make is this...there's been no confirmation that the blood in the car was Madeline's. If that was true, it would be a scene of crime, yet they were still driving it around...