aberdeen-music

Pavarotti dead.

Hog

that world cup italia 90 song he did was tops (nessum dora something like that) but he always reminded me of brutas from the popeye cartoons!

I thought it was called Nissan Micra

It captured the moment in '90 but joined the pantheon of tunes that got played ad nausea and you just got sick of hearing - like Mustang Cunting Sally.

Nice big fat cunt though, hope he was well cared for in his final days :(

Guest DustyDeviada
It captured the moment in '90 but joined the pantheon of tunes that got played ad nausea and you just got sick of hearing - like Mustang Cunting Sally.

You won't be wanting to come karaoke singing with me then?

Pavarotti Dies

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Opera legend Pavarotti dies at 71

In a particularly poor bit of journalism, the BBC main page has combined two headlines to create the headline....

"Opera legend Pavarotti dies at 71. Madeleine's mother to be questioned"

Edit- Apologies, I didn't spot the other thread in General Discussion, feel free to delete this thread. Maybe the other one should be moved to here though, with Pavarotti being a singer.

It captured the moment in '90 but joined the pantheon of tunes that got played ad nausea and you just got sick of hearing - like Mustang Cunting Sally. :(

With you on that one, every time I hear a band cover anything from The Blues Brothers or The Commitments movies I instantly pigeon hole them as utter shite.

As for Pav, a man that size was lucky to live as long as he did.

Guest DustyDeviada
Tunes ruined by constant karaokeing - a little off topic, granted.

Don McLean - American Pie

Can't remember anybody ever doing that at karaoke - surely everyone would fall asleep, it goes on for about half an hour.

Madonna DID manage to ruin it however.