aberdeen-music

Paypal question

Hog

Well then in that case you didn't forget your password, did you? Your first post said that.

My first post said "If you have forgotten"...I did not say, " I have forgotten".

I was using this term as it saved me having to explain the whole story and actually get to the point and perhaps get a sensible answer.

Do you have OCD?

My first post said "If you have forgotten"...I did not say, " I have forgotten".

I was using this term as it saved me having to explain the whole story and actually get to the point and perhaps get a sensible answer.

Do you have OCD?

Well then, you can hardly blame someone for presuming that you'd forgotten your password, can you? You're right, it did save you from getting to the actual point.

we had this problem recently, they said that it was because they were doing some changes to paypal and could we prove who we said we are by responding to the letter they sent us. Unfortunately the letter never arrived, so after much email correspondence, I faxed paypal a utility bill and the next day they reset the password so I could use it.

I think this happened to a lot of folk.

Maybe its not you, but paypal.

pete

inthehills