aberdeen-music

Band seek Drummer to 'make music'

Guest Bob

Infamous local singer/songwriter/guitarist (25); and even more infamous songwriter/guitarist (27); along with singer/songwriter/bassist (27); seek solid drummer for fun nights in and out, jamming, maybe more. Must be able to convert my flawless, but audibly insubstantial air drumming into actual rhythms capable of underpinning original, as yet untested material.

Owning your equipment, having an outgoing personality and keeping a high standard of personal hygiene preferred. Must be able to attend Club 18-30 holidays.

Influences may include Jimmy Eat World, Brand New, Deftones and me. And them. And whatever you bring to the table. Really, were not too big on being influenced, but what weve written so far has a bit of that sound about it. Especially the me part.

Weve all been in and out of bands before and were just so tired of being disappointed could you be mr/mrs right?

PM me - no timewasters or ugly people please.

• 3 weeks later...

drummer

hey a mate recomeded to speak to you guys needing a drummer, im 18 and ive been drumming for about 8 years now and play alot of funk rock stuff similar to jimmy eat world. ive just split from a band cause they were messing me about with gig times and practices, ive played in the tunnels in aberdeen a few times so i have a bit of experience. up to you but i should be able to have a practice session with you guys if you want to see what im like!!

Tom