aberdeen-music

banksy comes to town

shaun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought asking someone like David Firth to make cartoons for your show....and when he does, refusing to show them, makes him a bit of a twat. What did he expect? It's David Firth.

Uh, there was only one they (the production company, not brooker) didn't use, and probably because it would never have been allowed on air anyway due to the content.

well the fact that my mate worked with him and says so is a bit more solid than someone who has just read TVGoHome or his articles or seen Nathan Barley.

I do like his work, but can also accept that he may not have the most pleasant of personalities.

Well, personally I don't think that says much at all - a third-hand opinion from your mate, who may also be a twat. I also don't think Charlie Brooker would mind too much if the majority of the British public thought him this way..

Guest Steven Dedalus
I'd be an obnoxious twat to the people around me if I worked at endemol aswell. The world needs more people like charlie brooker.

You're an obnoxious twat anyway, surely?

I am, of course, only jesting.

Anyone who has seen Screen Wipe will know that Mr Brooker does everything he can to come accross as a hateful bastard, so that's ok with me. If he was this charming guy who loved everything and was really nice, I wouldn't read his work or have any respect for him.