aberdeen-music

banksy comes to town

shaun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I can't actually garuantee the authenticity of this, but I have seen a physical photo of it. Why is everyone slamming it as false? Is this what happens when Youtube users are allowed on other forums?

Guest Steven Dedalus
I'm slamming it cos it looks funny (as in 'questionable') and and the sentiment behind it is silly (as in 'misguided').

Also becuase it took me a good three minutes to do that drawing. I mean, photograph.

I can't actually garuantee the authenticity of this, but I have seen a physical photo of it. Why is everyone slamming it as false? Is this what happens when Youtube users are allowed on other forums?

I can guarantee it was real, walked past it on Monday night.

Guest Steven Dedalus
well then, anybody who slammed it rudely as bullshit should be made to apologise on this thread or be banned from aberdeen music.

Are you for real? I mean, seriously?

First of all, I stand corrected for thinking it was photoshopped, but it does look slightly suspect to my eyes.

But secondly, the sentiment behind it is still preposterous, and if that is the level at which we are expected public debate to be carried out at, then we should all be deeply ashamed of ourselves.

The picture itself might not be bullshit, but what's in the picture is.

Are you for real? I mean, seriously?

First of all, I stand corrected for thinking it was photoshopped, but it does look slightly suspect to my eyes.

But secondly, the sentiment behind it is still preposterous, and if that is the level at which we are expected public debate to be carried out at, then we should all be deeply ashamed of ourselves.

The picture itself might not be bullshit, but what's in the picture is.

Windows? Why are windows bullshit?

You're always talking about windows and widows being bullshit.

Guest Steven Dedalus
Windows? Why are windows bullshit?

You're always talking about windows and widows being bullshit.

It's because I hate them. They are so transparent that I can't quite get a handle on them.

(Unless, of course, they have a handle)