aberdeen-music

hell's kitchen

delboy

liked it when gordon ramsey did it and good to see it back in its original format with marco pierre white. dont usually watch this kind of trash but having spent a lot of my younger years working in kitchens i take great pleasure watching 'celebrities' sweat and toil!!!!

white is a legend, makes ramsey look like a right pussy, i love it when he takes no shit from customers and refuses to serve them food - like the twat who complained about the scallops to which white said 'either you say sorry to me or get out my restaurant'

I found myself watching this for some reason, but thought it was really good too. Brilliant when he decided not to serve food to that woman for talking about his ex-wife, and the guy for not liking the scallops. I didn;t see it all, but I heard him say he's been out the kitchen for 7 years? Did he give it up or just begin running restaurants?

all you need to know about mr white thanks to the ever dependable wikipedia....

Marco Pierre White - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 years ago he'd had enough and 'retired' he was quoted saying he was fed up with making top class food for people who didnt understand it (or something like that). i think he sees hell's kitchen as a fresh challenge.... and the chance to shout at paul 'wheres me career?' young!