aberdeen-music

Britney Spears Comeback

Guest Bob

It's alot better than the 4 songs that were just leaked that aren't going on the album. Alot better.

Not great by any means though. But I wasn't holding out hope that she'd ever release anything half as good as she used to. I think this album is going to seriously mark the beginning of the end, musically, for Britney. Many would say her last album did that, but I enjoyed it to an extent.

Poor girl.

It's odd, at the time when her and Christina came out, I'd have put money on Christina turning into the whorish nutcase and fucking up her career, leaving Britney to 'do a Madonna' and just never, ever go away. But looking at how its going, I'm thinking Christina is going to go the long haul. And for some reason, I picture Gwen Stefani doing the same.

Maybe it's the hair colour.

It's alot better than the 4 songs that were just leaked that aren't going on the album. Alot better.

Not great by any means though. But I wasn't holding out hope that she'd ever release anything half as good as she used to. I think this album is going to seriously mark the beginning of the end, musically, for Britney. Many would say her last album did that, but I enjoyed it to an extent.

Poor girl.

It's odd, at the time when her and Christina came out, I'd have put money on Christina turning into the whorish nutcase and fucking up her career, leaving Britney to 'do a Madonna' and just never, ever go away. But looking at how its going, I'm thinking Christina is going to go the long haul. And for some reason, I picture Gwen Stefani doing the same.

Maybe it's the hair colour.

Stefani is saying she's going back to doing No Doubt full time and giving up the solo career, which doesn't really put me up nor down cos I like them both. I don't think we've send the end of Britters, she'll take a couple years of to recuperate then come back with some camp pop in the vain of "can't get You OUt Of My Head" and do a Kylie style career resurrection.

Anyway, she might be bonkers but I'd still stroop her.

• 2 months later...