aberdeen-music

Bass player wants to jam

jchadyermaw

Hi there. I'm a bass player that wants to get jammin again. I've not really been playing much this past year or so and i'm gettin pretty desperate to set up a band again.

Ideally I'd be looking for people into guns'n'roses, metallica, pantera & rage against the machine, actually anything that rocks from 60's 70's 80's 90's to now.

have some half written stuff of my own that i'd be quite keen to take further, kinda alternative rock sounding. dont have an amp at the mo, had to sell cuz i was skint. but i can probably pick up something soon if i need to.

So if anyone wants to jam and/or have a few beers let me know, thanks John. email is jc.had.yermaw@hotmail.co.uk cheers

Hi there. I'm a bass player that wants to get jammin again. I've not really been playing much this past year or so and i'm gettin pretty desperate to set up a band again.

Ideally I'd be looking for people into guns'n'roses, metallica, pantera & rage against the machine, actually anything that rocks from 60's 70's 80's 90's to now.

have some half written stuff of my own that i'd be quite keen to take further, kinda alternative rock sounding. dont have an amp at the mo, had to sell cuz i was skint. but i can probably pick up something soon if i need to.

So if anyone wants to jam and/or have a few beers let me know, thanks John. email is jc.had.yermaw@hotmail.co.uk cheers

I'm playing in a rocky blues band at the moment that are looking for a bassist. Influences include Led Zeppelin, Peter Green, Gary Moore, Eric Clapton and Bad Company. We've done a few covers but we're mainly working on original stuff at the moment.