aberdeen-music

heroes question

Mr.Mike

just wondering if anyone who watches heroes could answer (or point me to a site that can) a question for me.

what's the name of the guy who plays cheerleader Claire's male friend? talking about the guy that was filming her when she jumped off the bridge. either his characters name or his real name would be a good help.

ta

cheerleader Claire's

Poor wee toot's having some time of it is she not?

Nearly raped, bit o' wood rammed into her neck, car accident, incinerated, ribs sticking out through flesh, broken neck, autopsy "Y" incision to name but a few - and that's just in the first 5 episodes!

Good series - I've got all 24 on me external drive, just the ticket for those boring nights in Luanda.

Nearly raped, bit o' wood rammed into her neck, car accident, incinerated, ribs sticking out through flesh, broken neck, autopsy "Y" incision to name but a few - and that's just in the first 5 episodes!

Good series - I've got all 24 on me external drive, just the ticket for those boring nights in Luanda.

hehe, certainly is. mind you, I suspect she might have a lot more to worry about in the future what with the whole "save the cheerleader" schpiel...

I've only recently started watching heroes (I'd heard great things but I don't have sky or the option to download episodes so I'm straight up BBC2 terrestrial scheduling) but I have to say I can see me going the distance with it. My major gripe with Lost was that there were just too many questions and not enough answers. At first that was fine but slowly i've just got fed up guessing and being confused. Heroes seems to balance the questions out with a few more answers. Plus everyone has cool powers and there's a stupidly hot cheerleader in it :up:

can't wait to find out what the wee lad's powers are. With a dad who can phase through walls and a mum with a psychotic superhumanly-strong alter ego my guess is he's gonna be a wee fucking raj!!

hehe, certainly is. mind you, I suspect she might have a lot more to worry about in the future what with the whole "save the cheerleader" schpiel...

I've only recently started watching heroes (I'd heard great things but I don't have sky or the option to download episodes so I'm straight up BBC2 terrestrial scheduling) but I have to say I can see me going the distance with it. My major gripe with Lost was that there were just too many questions and not enough answers. At first that was fine but slowly i've just got fed up guessing and being confused. Heroes seems to balance the questions out with a few more answers. Plus everyone has cool powers and there's a stupidly hot cheerleader in it :up:

can't wait to find out what the wee lad's powers are. With a dad who can phase through walls and a mum with a psychotic superhumanly-strong alter ego my guess is he's gonna be a wee fucking raj!!

Got to agree with you there but the whole fucked up situation with Lost is a bit of a charm with me.

Can never say which is better though!

Yeah, I know she's invincible and all, but what are the chances of one person getting involved in so many death-inducing accidents?

Also, when that guy dump tackled her and she broke her neck, what was he thinking? "I know how to impress the lassie... WIPE OUT!" Yanks, eh.

Yeah, I know she's invincible and all, but what are the chances of one person getting involved in so many death-inducing accidents?

Also, when that guy dump tackled her and she broke her neck, what was he thinking? "I know how to impress the lassie... WIPE OUT!" Yanks, eh.

I think he was looking at the ball rather than where he was going.

My memory of this is pretty bad but did he not try to get his way and she fell she got tried to get away from him.

Anyway the scene of her waking up afterwards is great.

No, I think the guys are referring to a scene in the 1st (or 2nd) epi, where Claire is at cheerleader practice and a player runs right into her, breaking her wee neck.