aberdeen-music

ANOTHER bassist needed...

Stichman

Headlight's bassist has drifted away, leaving a large bass-sized whole in the band.

We play sort of acoustic-based rock/pop, influences I suppose are the likes of Radiohead, Bell X1, Deathcab for Cutie, Idlewild. We're not really fussed what music you're into though - our guitarist likes Toploader...

Ages in the group range from 18 - 23 so if you're roughly around that age it would be nice.

You MUST be able to make up your own bass riffs etc for existing songs, and are more than welcome to join in with writing new material.

Finally, you shouldn't be a tosser.

For a better idea of our sort of stuff, swing by www.bebo.com/headlightmusic.

Look forward to hearing from y'all

Dun dun dunnnn!!

No, no, when I say like, I really, really, REALLY don't mean a mild interest. I'm talking obsession.

Also, I just found out that smash hit and one of their two songs that anyone actually knows, "Dancing in the Moonlight", wasn't actually written by them. Disappointing.

do you have any recordings of you guys so i can have a listen at all mate?? i play bass, dunno if we r into the same kinda stuff tho,im into stuff like led zep,the music,the verve,the who,black crowes wolfmother etc

cheers andy

Haha, I think you'd be a bit bored! We've got a baaaad quality EP, but by the sounds of things we're not really into the same stuff.. it's your call though.