aberdeen-music

Launch of an International Local Label

Pigeon Project

That is the track signed sealed and delivered:

PP002 - No More War

A second release by b-girl with the lyrics by female vocalist Mia.

We are expecting the next release to be out at the end of January 2008

Mondy & Stripey please get in touch to see which format you need the parts for the remix.

Other producers to remix are Tez & SIR, Marco (Barcelona), MOT (Orlando), Hooker Barbie, Jace Syntax, Whispers, Steve City, Hyper Draw Orchestra & Mr Man.

Also Mr Man has recently been signed up to Derek Thompsons from Detroit's Soiree Record Label. The launch of the record is coming out in time for the Detroit Electronic Musical Conference in May 2008, and Mr Man will be out at the Conference there to DJ for the release party and an East Coast US TOUR at the same time....WORD UP

:up::up::up::up:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks....it is underway for PP002 ...... and looking forward to the new artists on board with the remixes......

Yes trips to the WMC in Miami can help with the PR of a label.

Also handing out flyers smashed down the beach can again be helpful.

Trying to set fire to bigger more reputable parties of top labels because you have lost your glasses and getting chased up back Alley's by taxi drivers may not help with the sales.

However i did find purchasing a three foot long inflate-able sword at 4am in the morning from the all night liquor store. It certainly helped to draw more attention to yourself, unfortunatly mostly from the local FUZZ.

However, due to financial constraints i cannot attend WMC 2008, unless the remix by Mondy gets a top twenty feature in early February......

SOS....come on Mondy .... Where are you ... :swearing::swearing:

Shit, sorry missed this thread developing, .wav would suit me best, but could work with mp3 if needed to. Give me a call on my number, (Campo has it if you don't, or PM or Myspazz me), will keep an eye out, if you need to post a CD. Am ready to go to it, especially now I have the same type of synth we used in Optoplan (JP 8000) at my house now, and the beauty is I don't have to pay for it for months, as well as all the other stuff I use.

hey there Mondy is that the synth from the Optoplan days......you boys managed to get some great sounds out of the wee beastie

some wicked live sets at kia-aura ......

in particular the Star Wars Outfits ......

Talking about Star Wars ..... tonite i actually watched the Star Wars Trumpet Women Player on YouTube...... Hilarious ... have you seen it

PM me your e-mail address and i will send you the vocal and instrumental by yousendit.

:gringo::gringo::gringo:

Borrowed off a dude I know in Glasgow, with option to buy next year sometime, just the deal I need.

Am taking the bits home today, will decide what to do when I hear it, maybe do an additional mix with some lead, IF it is appropriate. Obviously Tez will have the Jungle side sown up, so maybe go for a rocky breaker, wait and see.

• 3 weeks later...
For all the strings and burbling noises, swooshes etc, only used 2 VSTi s.

Have made it play automatically now, but have not enabled download, for obvious reasons.

Hey man, just managed to hear your tracks at home, liked the Japan one, will have more constructive comment soon.

Hey there Mondy really like the remix. It has a Depeche Mode feel to it. Send it over to my mail so i can have a copy.

:up::up::up::up::up::up: