aberdeen-music

Hitman:the movie

ZeromiserY

looks awful.

They never do a very good job of selling the story to people who havent played the game in these things, just kinda expect you to know, oh, hitman, game, agent 47, assassin.

Basically i'm saying is, if i hadn't played the game i would hardly be falling over myself to go and see it.

Not that i have any plans to see it anyway...

The only game-film i can honestly say i'm even remotely excited about is Prince of Persia, Bruckheimer's taken the project, lotta potential in there.

Guest Steven Dedalus
it looks like it will be a kind of "transporter meets james bond meets collateral"

i want to see it. though i agree i wouldnt be interested if i hadnt played the games religiously.

Ahh no!!! Don't say that....!

• 3 months later...
So its not worth seeing?

i'm meant to be goin in with me other half this weekend to see it.

S'ok! - me and Mrs Diesel went to see it at the weekend and it was an ideal no-brainer for a Saturday afternoon.

She likes Tomothy Olyphant and the skinny model who plays "the token burd" was suitable eye-candy for me (legs a mile long).

The movie scores highly by not taking itself too seriously.

Dougray Scott looks as if he'd rather be somewhere else through!

Not bad at all :up:

S'ok! - me and Mrs Diesel went to see it at the weekend and it was an ideal no-brainer for a Saturday afternoon.

She likes Tomothy Olyphant and the skinny model who plays "the token burd" was suitable eye-candy for me (legs a mile long).

The movie scores highly by not taking itself too seriously.

Dougray Scott looks as if he'd rather be somewhere else through!

Not bad at all :up:

Yeah thats pretty much what id say now ive seen it. Would go and see it again (and not just cause of that russian chick...:love:)

Though i did think the story was a little weird at points, and i agree with Camie about Hitman falling in love...it shouldnt happen. Not that im complaining at his choice..