aberdeen-music

Would you wear THIS??!?? (pt.2)

is that because the market is a bit over-saturated with ladder-orientated fashion?

that was more a comment on the tone of previous posts in this thread than a dig at your design.

i don't like the design myself. but i can see why emo's would though. just make the t-shirt black and your on to a winner with those who are not 'emotionally challenged'.

haha,

some of those t shirts on that website were pretty cool.

t-shirt hell has some funny ones - T-Shirt Hell: t-shirts, shirts, funny t-shirts, funny shirts

especially

product.php?productid=322

and

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: THOUSANDS OF MY POTENTIAL CHILDREN DIED ON YOUR DAUGHTER'S FACE LAST NIGHT

actually, there's loads of funny ones there. Whether I'd wear them or not is a different matter though...

t-shirt hell has some funny ones - T-Shirt Hell: t-shirts, shirts, funny t-shirts, funny shirts

especially

product.php?productid=322

and

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: THOUSANDS OF MY POTENTIAL CHILDREN DIED ON YOUR DAUGHTER'S FACE LAST NIGHT

actually, there's loads of funny ones there. Whether I'd wear them or not is a different matter though...

theres shockingly little on t-shirt hell that i'd actually wear...its largely in bad taste... :(

that was more a comment on the tone of previous posts in this thread than a dig at your design.

i don't like the design myself. but i can see why emo's would though. just make the t-shirt black and your on to a winner with those who are not 'emotionally challenged'.

well...if we are going to categorise...my design is exactly aimed at the "emo market".

i'd just say it is for people who "get" the idea....sure not everyone's cup of tea (not literally)

That comment wasn't in relation to your t-shirt design, it was in response to MerryChristmas's view that they would make you look 'gay'.

I actually quite like the t-shirt.

I dropped by your work today, apologies I never said hi.

Your hair is LONG these days...

theres shockingly little on t-shirt hell that i'd actually wear...its largely in bad taste... :(

well...if we are going to categorise...my design is exactly aimed at the "emo market".

i'd just say it is for people who "get" the idea....sure not everyone's cup of tea (not literally)

a t-shirt with just a cup of tea~! genius. that would go down a hit with fucking art students!