aberdeen-music

[GIG] Lobotomized + Bonesaw + Splatterhead + Forever Tied @ The Moorings Bar

Paul G

This music is too heavy for my personal taste, but I still had a really night and the rest of the bar seemed to as well. Nobody asked for their admission fee back, and most of the crowd remained until closing time. The bar was very busy - I'd estimate that approx 55% of the punters were their for the gig, about 20% were regulars, and the rest were a bunch of happy randoms.

Lobotomized were throroughly entertaining. And I was capable of discerning that the other bands were competent.

There wasn't a single arshole present and the atmosphere was fanatastic. The bands were a joy to work with.

Well done guys - and thank you!

There wasn't a single arshole present

I'll have to disagree with you there. Never have I ended up so pissed off while at a gig at The Moorings. Some members of the crowd there were pretty dick head-ish. I'm pretty small and I had to deal with guys twice my size banging into me and shoving me around. Sure, everyone is there to have a good time but show a little respect. I'll give John (the doorman) his dues though, he dealt with one guy in particular that was being totally out of order as soon as we mentioned it to him.

However, I did enjoy the bands....it was a good gig, a little heavier than I usually like. Lobotomized were really good, totally didn't expect them to be as good as that. I probably would have enjoyed the gig more if I hadn't ended up getting so pissed off. Ah well, still another awesome gig at the Moorings.

This music is too heavy for my personal taste, but I still had a really night and the rest of the bar seemed to as well. Nobody asked for their admission fee back, and most of the crowd remained until closing time. The bar was very busy - I'd estimate that approx 55% of the punters were their for the gig, about 20% were regulars, and the rest were a bunch of happy randoms.

Lobotomized were throroughly entertaining. And I was capable of discerning that the other bands were competent.

There wasn't a single arshole present and the atmosphere was fanatastic. The bands were a joy to work with.

Well done guys - and thank you!

I'm really glad my/our first 100% run Moorings gig went well. Lobotomized had a blast and will be back for sure. Hopefully we will be allowed another few "Metal" gigs after the success of No.1??

Thanks to everyone who came down and made it such an awesome night though!! You did Aberdeen proud!

Bazz