aberdeen-music

[GIG] SQIK Clubnigh: Amy Sawers + Kathryn Sawers + Kitchen Cynics vs Green Pony + DJ

Don't let him behind the dj booth Kev, He may get up to know good with himself!

I know. he demanded that he be the DJ as well. i think he intends to take over the tunnels too. I dont know what its going to take to stop him from musically expanding forever... a pair of jodphurs maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

DJ spot available

if anyone reading this would like to do a DJ spot during our club nights, then PM me.

cheers

kevin

hi folks

we have a DJ sorted for this friday's SQIK night, but we do have room for another if anyone would like to spin, or press i suppose it would be.

So, if you would like to play alt-country, weird experimental folk, rock, stoner-rock, lynchian-pixies beats, etc; or anything radically opposed to that, then feel free to PM me and we will see what can be done.

best

kevin

hi folks

we have a DJ sorted for this friday's SQIK night, but we do have room for another if anyone would like to spin, or press i suppose it would be.

So, if you would like to play alt-country, weird experimental folk, rock, stoner-rock, lynchian-pixies beats, etc; or anything radically opposed to that, then feel free to PM me and we will see what can be done.

best

kevin

Thanks for the vote of confidence there! Jeez!

Thanks for the vote of confidence there! Jeez!

well, left to your own devices you'd be playing dutch superstar rock all night, like... em, like... like... that band that did the original of the nirvana song, what was it called, something camp, em... the one where kurt smashed his guitar over the goon's head - and the goon looked i thought like dan connor's biker friend in rosanne, so i felt kind of sorry for the guy even though he had just yanked kurt full out of the crowd by his hair. whats the name of that fucking song. laughing pink or something, dirty bluebell? what the fuck is its name! you are the queen of my heart?

Guest bluesxman
well, left to your own devices you'd be playing dutch superstar rock all night, like... em, like... like... that band that did the original of the nirvana song, what was it called, something camp, em... the one where kurt smashed his guitar over the goon's head - and the goon looked i thought like dan connor's biker friend in rosanne, so i felt kind of sorry for the guy even though he had just yanked kurt full out of the crowd by his hair. whats the name of that fucking song. laughing pink or something, dirty bluebell? what the fuck is its name! you are the queen of my heart?

Love Buzz, by Shocking Blue or summat like that

Bob has also persuaded me to read from his Granny's sex manual:up:

Can't wait:love: There will be psalterys, djembes, mini-moog abuse, lap sliding etc (only some of these are influenced by Bob's Granny's book)

All this, plus Kathryn (Aberdeen's best-kept-secret who should be massive) and the great Amy (and they don't even NEED Bob's Granny's book!!!!)