aberdeen-music

Northsound Free 2007 - Line Up?

rowan

We (the little kicks) are doing it, and we asked for who else was playing and they wouldnt say anything!

were on between 12pm and 1.30pm on the sunday midday

come down for a laugh and a beer, i think many others will be there for a laugh too

although, your right, its leaving it bit late for any interest in it! and its the weekend of connect

god id love to play connect....

Line up just announced...

Beverly Knight

Shayne Ward

Unkle Jam

Amy McDonald

Booty Luv

Outbox

The McDonald Brothers

The Little Kicks

Ali Love

Esther O'Connor

Palladium

That makes sence, move the concert to a larger venue yet announce one of the worst line up's ever.. (Ali Love & The Little Kicks aside)

Who are half of these bands?

We (the little kicks) are doing it, and we asked for who else was playing and they wouldnt say anything!

were on between 12pm and 1.30pm on the sunday midday

come down for a laugh and a beer, i think many others will be there for a laugh too

although, your right, its leaving it bit late for any interest in it! and its the weekend of connect

god id love to play connect....

hmm...i just re-read my previous statement.

id just like to point out were happy to be playing Free 2007 and are looking forward to playing it.

I think my quote has been misread as slander by some people, but i meant in general and in future itd be amazing to play connect festival.

that is all.

what weekend is this?

i bet I'm working, fucks sake.

I know the events not all that good, but you can't beat sitting in a (sunny) park with your mates and some tinnies.

Sun? In Aberdeen? You optimist....

Anyway - double bad news for you - you aren't allowed beer in to the site and it's sold out anyway.

That's double good news for me.....