aberdeen-music

Wanted - Old Tokai guitar, Strat or Tele

LoA

Being a cheeky, ill informed geezer does not give you the right to go to the front of the queue.

I have my own teeth, my own hair, ok I don't have the phone number of a skinny runt, but I'm working on getting Natalie Merchants, and hope to turn her head round to my way of thinking;) Regarding the drugs 'Just say NO!':up:

• 3 weeks later...

anyone still after a tokai?

i have a black silver star strat. i was told it was pre lawsuit when i bought it a few months ago. birdseye maple neck...jumbo headstock. plays amazingly well. its got some dings in it but i think that just adds to the character.

also theres a seymour duncan lil59 humbucker in the bridge position...ill include the old pickup aswell though.

for some reason its got a 3way switch in it.

great wee guitar...offers.

anyone still after a tokai?

i have a black silver star strat. i was told it was pre lawsuit when i bought it a few months ago. birdseye maple neck...jumbo headstock. plays amazingly well. its got some dings in it but i think that just adds to the character.

also theres a seymour duncan lil59 humbucker in the bridge position...ill include the old pickup aswell though.

for some reason its got a 3way switch in it.

great wee guitar...offers.

lets see a pic!:up:

• 2 months later...

If anyone is still looking for a Tokai strat, i have one which i believe is pre 1984. If you could let me know how to date it i can be more conclusive. Looking to sell it at the moment as i don't play enough. Anyone wanting to see pictures let me know and i'll put some up.