aberdeen-music

Betting Slips 07/08 Season

Didz

I had on two long lines and a sections. My first line I got 5 of 6 right but West Brom fucked it up losing to Hull. My second line I got 5 of 6 right but Leeds fucked it up losing to Crewe. And on my sections I got 6 of 7 right but Chelsea fucked it up losing to Spurs (and lost me 90). I hate Chelsea now. They were fucking gash yesterday, they got exactly what they deserved from the game, fuck all. Man was I tense watching that game knowing all my other results were in, while Chelsea tried to defend a one goal lead.

Do you want a free 19.36? If so, follow these instructions...

Free Money From Coral - Tartan Army Message Board

Just worked for me! Delighted! That won back all the money i lost on bloody Motherwell and Real Madrid at the weekend.

I promise you it worked for me and it's not a scam. Just a well worked way of making use of 10 bonuses for new games.

If you are creating a new account with Coral to do this, then make sure you get your free bets (do an internet search and it'll show you the offers for joining them). From what I remember it's 20 free bet or something like that.

I'm off to play football, I hope you all get on ok.

• 2 weeks later...

my accumulators went tits up -

Charlton,Bristol city,Nottingham forest,Everton,The arse

Blackburn,Leeds,Doncaster,Hartlepool,Dunfermline

Plymouth,Southend,Hamilton,Ross county,East fife

Man U / Chelsea (FFS!!!!!!!)

My quid on the Dons at 5/1 was looking good - then you know the rest.....

However, a fiver on New Zealand to beat England and Cardiff to win at 9/2 kept me good!

Clyde (5/4) this weekend are a shout. Away to Stirling and on the verge of Signing Big Jorg Albertz till the end of the season lol. JOhn Brown pulling some "buddy" strings

As the partner of a Clyde fan, I can only say that I'll believe it when I see it! They've been dire all season, the team look like they barely even care on the field.

I'm a Dumbarton fan, though, so I should probably just shut up. :laughing:

• 4 weeks later...

Thought i'd make today's football viewing a bit more interesting, so put 5 accumulator on...

Liverpool (won 3-1)

Celtic (4-1 up with 5 mins to play)

Rangers (2-0 up)

Man United (kicking off soon).

A boring "betting on the favourites" kind of bet, but 30 returns will pay for my ticket and travel to Inverness v. Killie at the weekend.

ok, signed up for a coral account ages ago and never used my tenner free bet so thought i'd stick it on an accumulator for tomorrow:

villa vs brimingham - birmingham to win

man city vs portsmouth - portsmouth to win

newcastle vs sunderland - newcastle to win

dundee utd vs hibernian - hibs to win

potential 800 winnings which would be pretty sweet the week before my wedding. i'm incredibly skint just now! obviously i don't fancy my chances but i'm betting with free money so figured i'd go for broke. cross your fingers for me folks :)

• 2 weeks later...
St Mirren fucked me in the ass in the 90th minute on Saturday. Pricks.

Mind you Rangers drawing with Hibs would have done it as well.

Thanks to them I got a lovely tenner:D

A win from Rangers against Motherwell will hand me 20 thanks to some other wins from Sunday.