aberdeen-music

The Dark Knight

Afro Droid

AND Aaron Eckard as Harvey Dent?! So it's a two-villain movie? Or they're just setting up Two-Face for Batman 3? At least there's no Katie fucking Holmes, she's been replaced by the infinitely more talented (and attractive) Maggie Gyllenhal...

I would guess that it's a set-up for a third film, given that it's the Joker taking centre-stage in this one.

I'll judge this when I see it, and am quite happy to give such pre-release images the benefit of the doubt, particularly given how I rather enjoyed the first film and it seems to be the same crew with this sequel. I admit that what I've seen of the Joker so far has been rather unappealing however.

I think you are all jumping the gun a little bit.

Aaron Eckard is a great actor and I think he will do a good Two Face.

I trust Christopher Nolan enough to make this good but I guess we jsut have to wait and see.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/808/808742/the-dark-knight-20070727113649106.jpg

I reckon it's more sinister version in my opinion and they seemed to be more influenced by Frank Miller's portrayal so it will be much better than Jack Nicholson's effort.

Another picture of Heath Ledger as The Joker.

I reckon it's more sinister version in my opinion and they seemed to be more influenced by Frank Miller's portrayal so it will be much better than Jack Nicholson's effort.

Adapting Miller's *should* be like teaching granny to suck eggs, especially with a cast like Bale, Oldman, Freeman, Caine ect. Still unconvinced by Heath Ledger's casting, the other photo does look alright though...

• 2 weeks later...