aberdeen-music

Polaroid Camera Club

Sorry, not my thing at all. I can picture alot of people liking it though.

So basically you like it but don't want to admit it? jk :dunce:

I think it's quite cool and definately a breath of fresh air from the current musical trend in the UK which is definately lacking new ideas and seriously needing some so :up: from me

Horrible, dated, cliched, shoegazey, middle of the road, bland monotonous rubbish with a terrible, pointless vocalist that sounds like just like every other whiney student with a microphone. This is the kind of shite you would have heard on a mobile phone network TV ad 3 years ago. Infact come to think of it "lampposts lead the way" sounds almost exactly like the old O2 advert theme.

Is this by the same people behind colonopenbracket? Coz the shit production values sound exactly like the kind of talentless man-pansy pap they produce.

Horrible, dated, cliched, shoegazey, middle of the road, bland monotonous rubbish with a terrible, pointless vocalist that sounds like just like every other whiney student with a microphone. This is the kind of shite you would have heard on a mobile phone network TV ad 3 years ago. Infact come to think of it "lampposts lead the way" sounds almost exactly like the old O2 advert theme.

Is this by the same people behind colonopenbracket? Coz the shit production values sound exactly like the kind of talentless man-pansy pap they produce.

I haven't listened to the songs yet, but it's pretty pointless to criticise the "production values" of demos.