aberdeen-music

BLACK SUN..FRIDAY NIGHT GUNFIGHT & tbc @ THE TUNNELS SUN 16TH SEPT

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I hope evryone had fun!

We sure did when we did our knight-in-shining-armour bit, eh?

Dis-Ease were spot on as ever, now it's about fucking time they released something so I can listen to them at home as well! Had fun laughing at Heed as well.

Missed most of FNG due to helping out someone who'd conked out outside the Frigate Bar. At least it gave me a chance to put my first aid training into practice while looking mildly heroic. Aaron fetched her husband, who greeted her with a sympathetic "Fit the fuck y'deein' doon 'ere", hoho! Got back inside, continued to laugh at Heed.

Black Sun were spot on, slower than a week in jail. Great banter with the frontman about Void as well! Heed continued being funny.

Can't remember much about Archives, was beginning to get seriously rat-holed by this time. Think they do that stop-starty, start-stoppy thing which isn't for me. Heed had buggered off by this point.

Finished up in the fucking Priory, re-adopted a step-daughter (don't ask) on the way home and was dragged to a student flat in Spring Garden to get heaps of booze shoved down my neck. Aye, just another night on the ran-dan...