aberdeen-music

Ross Noble - Nobleism

Paulscoconutass

Anybody else going to see a leg of the Ross Noble tour this September / October? I managed to get two tickets for the Edinburgh show and another two for the Vue cinema up here as they're doing one of those live screening jobs for the same price as a cinema ticket.

P.S. Anybody else reckon he's the best stand-up comedian around at the moment?

I'm watching "Unrealtime" right now as it happens. How odd. Might try and get to see him in Edinburgh but probably won't be able to afford it. As for best stand up in Britain... quite possibly. He been around for a long time and been consistantly good. Although I'm more and more impressed with Frankie Boyle and Russel Howard's stuff at the mo. Frank Skinner's new material is awesome too.

Although I'm more and more impressed with Frankie Boyle and Russel Howard's stuff at the mo. Frank Skinner's new material is awesome too.

Russell Howard is shit (at least on mock the week). Frankie Boyle is amazing (on everything).

Ross Noble is up there with the best. I'll probably go to the Vue thing I think.

Anybody else going to see a leg of the Ross Noble tour this September / October? I managed to get two tickets for the Edinburgh show and another two for the Vue cinema up here as they're doing one of those live screening jobs for the same price as a cinema ticket.

P.S. Anybody else reckon he's the best stand-up comedian around at the moment?

I dont know if he's the best comedian at the moment but he's definately my favourite comedian - the stuff he does is totally my kinda humour!

I'd like to see him live in glasgow but if not I'll definately go to the cinema thing.