aberdeen-music

sheffield united just wont let it lie!!!

delboy

looking for 50 million quids worth of damages/compensation from west ham...

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Sheff Utd | Blades seek Hammers compensation

i just hope that the conclusion of any court case concludes 'your failure to gain at least a draw against an out of form wigan athletic (at home) was the primary reason you went down now kindly fuck off and stop wasting our time'

Normally I'd be standing firmly in the "shut up, fuck off" camp... BUT this is West Ham after all, anything that causes them further disruption is only a good thing in my book :up:.

thing is i still dont forgive west ham for relegating cambridge from what is now the championship back in 1993 so i wont lose any sleep if they lose. on the other hand i'm getting fed up with sheffield united trying to cover up their inability on the pitch by other means...

Guest Bob Double Jack
looking for 50 million quids worth of damages/compensation from west ham...

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Sheff Utd | Blades seek Hammers compensation

i just hope that the conclusion of any court case concludes 'your failure to gain at least a draw against an out of form wigan athletic (at home) was the primary reason you went down now kindly fuck off and stop wasting our time'

i could not agree with this statement more - moaning faced c*nts

i still dont forgive west ham for relegating cambridge from what is now the championship back in 1993

It's just brilliant how football gets under your skin to such an extent you hold grudges like that for years, eh? (I still haven't forgiven Stephanne Bonnes for blasting a shot over the bar at Killie four years ago that might have saved us from relegation.)

This saga is beyond a joke now.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It's just brilliant how football gets under your skin to such an extent you hold grudges like that for years, eh? (I still haven't forgiven Stephanne Bonnes for blasting a shot over the bar at Killie four years ago that might have saved us from relegation.)

I still haven't forgiven Alex Ferguson for missing a sitter against St.Johnstone at 1-1 on the final day of the 1964/65 season. A win would have given the Pars the title, instead we drew and Killie pipped the Jambos on goal average, with the DA one point behind with a better GA.