aberdeen-music

Screw myspace/bebo.. use Yuwie, GET PAID

slinkmasif

Have you noticed how much advertising there is on myspace/bebo? Myspace is making tons of money to marketers because there is so much traffic. The kicker is that we generate the traffic because we provide the content whether it be blogs, videos, bulletins or whatever.

The point is that we are doing most of the work. Do we get paid. No.

There is a social networking site like myspace that I found that does just that. Yuwie pays you for the traffic that visits your page(blogs,bulletins, pictures, etc.). It is also set up in pyramid scheme fashion. You get paid for the traffic generated by people that you refer to Yuwie, up to 10 levels.

For example. Everyone who signs up under me would be on my 1st level. Everyone who signs up under them is on my second level. Everyone who signs up under those on my 2nd level are on my 3rd level.

Everyone gets paid for traffic down to 10 levels. If nothing else please follow the link and watch the short introductory video.

Visit this link to find out more on how to join up...

Yuwie.com

In my opinion the chances of anyone seeing any money from this are incredibly slim. The terms and conditions makes it sound like it would be hard for non-US citizens to get a payout and that the rate they pay per page impression is determined by them every month. It's not constant. You only make money if they make money and you have to trust what figures they give you. They can also suspend your account for pretty much any reason (i.e. being owed money by them).

It's a pyramid, and like all pyramid schemes they only benefit those at the top.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

All girls are lying big time wene they say that size dosent matter.

I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.

I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that agosto has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine inches and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow caps from this site, copy and paste the address into your browser to see them.

I found out when I was at his house, three fridays ago, we were getting ready to go to the mall, so while he was in the shower, I went in his room, sneeked under his bed and found a box with cap bottles in it, there was like 9 full bottles and 4 empty ones, all ordered from I was laughing at first but then when he came in the room and caught me looking at them, he freaked out and made me sware to not ever tell anyone about them, especially girls from school or work that he has been dating for the past while, now that I think of it, he has been rather busy with all the popular girls around here, when just last year he was the shyest when it came to girls.

I just never put two and two together until he explained it all to me, I did see his prick and yes, it is huge, pronostar huge, the thickest and longest one I ever seen.

I know this sounds really shallow, but I am considering ordering 6 bottles from the website for you know who.. he does not have a myspace account, so he is not gonna see this. They guarentee that the caps will work on any man, or they give you your money back, living proof that they do work on any guy, seeing is believing.

Guest Neutral

Erm bebo is just fucking A+ dude, easy to use, free and fun sometimes, myspace is shit because the pages look worse and its built for IE

these are just 2 of many social networking sites and its usually the case that you want to use the one your friends use not some obscure shit one

reminds me i have to add someone, damn you alchohol, damn you other nice stuff

Guest Tam o' Shantie
That's incredible.

Not only is it complete bullshit but any girl that claims she'd want to tackle a mutant of such size is a liar.

seeing is believing, sharon!

Erm bebo is just fucking A+ dude, easy to use, free and fun sometimes, myspace is shit because the pages look worse and its built for IE

these are just 2 of many social networking sites and its usually the case that you want to use the one your friends use not some obscure shit one

Yesterday it was MySpace, today it's Bebo, tomorrow it will be Facebook and then probably Pownce after that. Like a heard of sheep you all just abandon and move from one "social" networking site to the next.

I'm not surprised some sites are now effectively trying to pay their users to try and get them to get more users on board as the size of the user base dictates whether or not the site will live or die (as Rupert Murdoch is now finding out to his cost...).

Guest Steven Dedalus

This is one of the weirdest threads I've read in a long time. What is this actually about? Has the world gone mental?

In my opinion (cos I know you were all dying to hear it) you should just go for one of these damn thigns, be it myspace or bebo or whatever, and stick to that. Then, you can secretly register on all the other ones without giving anything of yourself away and spy on people.

Oh yeah, I meant to think that last part and not say it.

Surely this is just Spam?

Not allowed spam according to the guidelines.

That's why it was initially deleted, but after discussing it with the user and the rest of the staff we thought we'd open it up again but remove the referrer ID from the link. So it's here for information and discussion purposes only, rather than to benefit the initial poster.

Further links to the site containing referrer IDs will be deleted and treated as spam.

Yesterday it was MySpace, today it's Bebo, tomorrow it will be Facebook and then probably Pownce after that. Like a heard of sheep you all just abandon and move from one "social" networking site to the next.

).

Uncharacteristically cynical there Neil! Did Stripey log in with your Username or something?

Facebook is the interesting one, there's been quite a few people blogging about the potential for Facebook to become a hell of a lot more than it is - which probably explains why they're holding out for so much. MySpace and Bebo will be gone before long, agreed, but Facebook is seemingly being tipped for greater things. The combination of social networking and a one-stop place for all your internet needs is an interesting one to me - particularly as I don't understand what makes it work, I'm just interested in what it does.

I just wonder how long it'll be before one of the major companies in the computer industry cracks and pays a ridiculous amount for Facebook.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
if the guy who posted this doesn't like bebo/myspace's adverts, why don't they just use firefox and get adblock plus.

not hard.

or fuck around with their hosts file and route every ad url to a bogus IP address, it's cruder but also free

Uncharacteristically cynical there Neil! Did Stripey log in with your Username or something?

Social networks have been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. Maybe it's because I don't have 932 friends or whatever, but I think it's more the fact that they are essentially glorified popularity contests where people will happily divulge lots of their personal details making them a stalkers dream.

I do use web sites that have a social networking element to them though. I have accounts on Flickr and last.fm for example. But at least those web sites offer a specific function.

Facebook is the interesting one' date=' there's been quite a few people blogging about the potential for Facebook to become a hell of a lot more than it is - which probably explains why they're holding out for so much. MySpace and Bebo will be gone before long, agreed, but Facebook is seemingly being tipped for greater things. The combination of social networking and a one-stop place for all your internet needs is an interesting one to me - particularly as I don't understand what makes it work, I'm just interested in what it does.

I just wonder how long it'll be before one of the major companies in the computer industry cracks and pays a ridiculous amount for Facebook.

[/quote']

I don't think Facebook are holding out for anything at the moment - they have an IPO planned for 2009 I believe. The only thing Facebook have done differently when compared to the other social networking sites to date is that they have opened up their API (aka Facebook Platform) to allow developers to build in Facebook functionality into their own web sites and services.

I guess the idea being Facebook based services become so crucial to other web sites that having an active account on Facebook becomes even more important and convenient. Time will tell if that proves to be the case. I'm not convinced. At the end of the day people will use the social networking sites that all their friends are using even if functionality and esthetically speaking they are completely awful (MySpace being a perfect example of this).