aberdeen-music

If you won the Lottery....

The Sloth

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A vineyard? I doubt Neil would want to wait for his nectar. I'd buy him a small house in the country with a cow and a goat too.

A vineyard? Yes please! If nothing else so I can run around on a tractor like a madman. And squash grapes with my bare feet.

If I won the lottery (which I won't cos I don't play it - it's a tax on the stupid) I'd build my huge bastard mansion in Canada and form a team of elite mercenaries to do my bidding around the world (probably just mostly killing people I don't agree with).

house in the middle of nowhere

studio in house

put smart bands on in the house and shuttle good people to the show

sort my pals out with some moolah and good times

smart mercedes sprinter converted to be like a house inside and drive around our lovely countryside/highlands/islands

put out e106s neonfluxicide on 7"

pull some smart birds

probably still do my job or something similar on a freelance basis as I actually enjoy my job

invest in some other property

Guest Jake Wifebeater
if only hog could provide me with the original ep artwork he did on microsoft paint

:D

If you can convince them to do "I am a baldy bastard" to the tune of "I am a cider drinker" on the B-side then it could be a goer:

I am a baldy bastard

I'm losing all me hair

I tell everyone who'll listen

But they don't fucking care

I am a baldy bastard

I say it every day

But I should count me blessings

At least I won't go GRRREEEYYYEEEYYYEEEYYY

In fact, I'll go halfers on the pressing costs...

depending on how much I won:

I'd put a few million into aberdeen fc. pay off my folks mortgage for them. buy a plush flat or two in various gig-worthy cities around the uk. artist loft in New York. pay off my debts. finish uni course and never use my degree.

i'd put the rest in the bank and live off the hefty interest whilst indulging in a life of booze/drugs/music/art/women.

On having respect for your emloyer, I'd certainly work my notice as required, but if I had 2M+ in the bank I'd hardly be able to sit at my desk and concentrate...

eBay bidding spree :p.

Give loads to my friends and family, obviously. Umm buy me some nice cars, go on several trips to the Nurburgring, buy a nice house for me and have my girlfriend waited on hand and foot for the rest of her life.