aberdeen-music

Eternal Darkness

FezMonkey

I know this should probably be in the Trading Post, but I thought I'd get a better response if I posted this here.

I've misplaced my copy of Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube and would very much like to own it again.

However, my scouring of second hand games sections in Game etc. has been fruitless and I keep getting outbid on EBay.

If anybody has a copy they'd be willing to part with I will accept any reasonable offers.

I haven't played it for a few years and I'm itching to do so again. It was one of the better Gamecube offerings. If anyone can help, please leave a message here or PM me.

Cheers,

Rebecca

-x-

I know this should probably be in the Trading Post, but I thought I'd get a better response if I posted this here.

I've misplaced my copy of Eternal Darkness for the Gamecube and would very much like to own it again.

However, my scouring of second hand games sections in Game etc. has been fruitless and I keep getting outbid on EBay.

If anybody has a copy they'd be willing to part with I will accept any reasonable offers.

I haven't played it for a few years and I'm itching to do so again. It was one of the better Gamecube offerings. If anyone can help, please leave a message here or PM me.

Cheers,

Rebecca

-x-

Have you tried Amazon.co.uk: low prices in Electronics, Books, Music, DVDs & more, there's lots of 2nd-hand media available on there - I've bought tons of UMD's, Books, DVD's etc from there.

Great game - definitely in my all-time top 20.

DZL

Ps - Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

If your reading this and you still don't have Eternal Darkness Asda Dyce is having a gamecube clearout, with Eternal Darkness for a fiver! There was tons on friday, and they also have mario kart, mario golf, f-zero, waverace, and a couple of others.

GET IT UP YE, YOU VALUE FOR MONEY BASTARDS!!!!!

yas.min.

Awesome news. Cheers!

-x-