aberdeen-music

Goodbye from A.K.A. the Fox, the end is now, effective immediately.

And all things must come to pass, cheers to all who have supported, helped, encouraged etc. We were good for a while, but sometimes thats not enough, you can't make people want to do things.

Anyhoo, various new projects are spinning off from the mothership, maybe a band, definitely some more synthetically created music, nothing ever really ends, all energies are re-dispersed, its a law of physics y'know.

Once more, thank you and goodnight.

Guest Steven Dedalus

Ach, is a shame.

I remember when we all played the Go High thing in Inverness, and I had to play giutar for you guys in soundcheck. (I wanna be yr dog, if I remember correctly).

Good times. Whenever I first saw you, it was during that battle of the bands thing that me and Yogi used to judge in Drummonds, and there was never any question of who would winn.

Good luck with future endeavours.

Fantastic

We might get a few more decent bands out of the ashes.

AKA the fox were braw, really exciting live band, I just wish I had jammed with you with my electric kit, it would have sounded great, great to see Yer drummer has joined Miss The Occupier tae, it saves me long drives, cheers Biz