aberdeen-music

Free Gig

Paulscoconutass

When was the last time you went to a gig for free? Eh? Probably not for ages, so here's your chance to save some cash and see three decent bands! If you're cool enough to wear your pyjamas, we'll let you in for FREE, AKA 0 or "Free Ninety-nine" (This includes PJs, Dressing Gowns, Massive T-Shirts / Nighties and Nudeness!!)

But if you're square we'll be charging you a whole 2 on the door.

Here's two versions of the flyer if anybody feels like spreading the love on various forums and websites.

Cheers.

l_b80ca643986abafca204c8d3ba2a7fc2.jpg

l_6f0a0d8d79788847b5e3d2821ae812ef.jpg

They change a lot but the last few gigs have been something like:

Kopparberg: 2.50

Mad-Dog Ale: 2

And a tap beer for cheap too... will give them a buzz and find out what they can do!

Probably a spirit and mixer will be 2. It normally is when they have promos.

Brewdog is the best though!

Stew, you've seen my sexy green oriental-style PJs when I've crashed at yours during my 'hobo' phase.

Think that would be suitable attire if I happen to be on the bar that night? (which I probably will be)

I think the whole PJs thing would be quite fun and it's even better if the staff get into the spirit of things too.

Stew, you've seen my sexy green oriental-style PJs when I've crashed at yours during my 'hobo' phase.

Think that would be suitable attire if I happen to be on the bar that night? (which I probably will be)

I think the whole PJs thing would be quite fun and it's even better if the staff get into the spirit of things too.

i dont see why not!

• 3 weeks later...