aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Noir

Connect

I cannot fucking wait. So many brilliant bands in the line-up, the only problem is going to be the amount of inevitable clashing.

+1 on all of this.

And my ticket hasn't came yet either!

Can't wait to see the Beasties, and go to the cider tent. :p

Ain't got my ticket either, I don't think they'll be sent out til the week before.

I also hope the weather holds out, I'd like my cagoule to stay at the bottom of my rucksack.

I ain't coming, but I'm going. Bad news though, that Amy McDonald bint is opening proceedings on the Friday apparently. I don't think not having received the tickets yet should be a concern, I've got my bus tickets, but not the festival tickets yet.

Oooh yeah, Im goin too!

Just got my Leeds festival ticket on saturday, so should expect the connect ones this weekend or there abouts.

Its goin to be a beezer. Most looknig forward to Primal Scream after hearing they did all their exterminator and evil heat stuff at the Isle of Skye. Was pretty disheartened with their music hall gig so glad to hear they are back on form!

Aereogramme's last ever ever ever gig. :'(

And Rilo Kiley, Sons & Daughters, Teenage Fanclub, Bjork Bjork Bjork, Beasties, Modest Mouse, The Hold Steady, Regina Spektor, M.I.A, My Latest Novel and Tilly And The Wall! It's going to be amazing.

Does anyone know if modest mouse's setlist consists of a lot from the lonesome crowded west? I just want to see shit luck, jesus was an only child and trailer trash.

No idea, given that their set is actually in the future.

however, the easy money is on the set being 'we were dead before...' heavy...since it is their newest release. however, we could luck out with a 'best of' set. but i wouldn't count on it.

however, the easy money is on the set being 'we were dead before...' heavy...since it is their newest release. however, we could luck out with a 'best of' set. but i wouldn't count on it.

Apparently on their recent tour they didn't play a lot of We Were Dead, and there was lots of Good News and some old stuff.

Am so looking forward to this.

My ticket arrived today...was begining to worry that it wasnt arriving.

I shall be happy if Modest Mouse play some tunes from The moon and antartica!

No idea, given that their set is actually in the future.

Sorry, I should rephrase that to...

"Does anyone know if modest mouse's recent setlist consists of a lot from the lonesome crowded west?"

Sorry, I should rephrase that to...

"Does anyone know if modest mouse's recent setlist consists of a lot from the lonesome crowded west?"

i saw them in may and it was mostly songs from their 2 recents albums and the classics.

Beastie Boys, The Divine Comedy, Hot Chip, Mogwai, Teenage Fanclub, CSS, LCD Soundsystem, King Creosote, Super Furries, Echo and The Bunnymen, Big Star, Sons And Daughters and The Aliens.

I think there may be some clashing. Wether or not this means I like shite bands, I dont care.