aberdeen-music

[GIG] Broken Oath + Forever Tied + Enrapture + My Testament Denied @ Kef

pete didnt do a very good job of posting this up so i thought i should add to it!

Reeeet,

Aberdeen Metal Scene gig

Kef

Sept 7th

7:00pm start

BROKEN OATH - Glasgow hardcore at it's best

FOREVER TIED - Metal!!!

ENRAPTURE - opening a can of metalcore on ya ass

MY TESTAMENT DENIED - Aberdeen Metal laced with hardcore n a lot of tattoos

This should be an amazing gig, great to have Broken Oath back up here and this is also Forever Tied's first gig back with a new drummer, so put it in ya diaries now and see ya all there!

I just been informed this is cancelled due to Kef not havin a sound engineer.

They better be having a fucking laugh!

This is true, I just got told.

So yeah this gig is canceled all due to Kef.

Sorry to the bands involved and to everyone that was going to come on down and see everyone play! I know one thing me band Forever Tied are gutted and prob wont be having anything to do with kef again!

We have been told it will be rescheduled for later in the year but we hope that means a diff venue too.

sorry to everyone.

I am pissed off and gutted

yup once again kef prove that they are liability when it comes to live music

Its good to see that the forever tied lads are getting off of their arses to make shows happen and its a shame that their hard work has been rewarded with such a shite excuse. Its never nice to have this sort of thing happen and I hope that they aint too downhearted to not do it again

I feel bad for broken oath as their dundee one was cancelled because a muppet promoter

whats wrong with getting a function room like upstairs at the old highway (beside r n b) and sticking in a pa and playing. Its free and plenty of people have a PA and it would mean none of this fucking shite would happen