gamecube

MX Superfly - 5

SSX on Tour - 15

Prince of Persia - 10

Viewtiful Joe - 10

Second Sight - 10

or whole lot for 40

anything interest you?

Also have a purple Gamecube for sale,includes everyting,in original box, the control stick on the controller is a bit loose but works fine.50

Also have a purple Gamecube for sale,includes everyting,in original box, the control stick on the controller is a bit loose but works fine.50

You can get 2nd hand Gamecubes for about 25 now. So you might wanna re-think that price. :up:

You can get 2nd hand Gamecubes for about 25 now. So you might wanna re-think that price. :up:

true very true.

also scott..ya better get mgs twin snakes and the resi games...the main reason to own a gamecube id say...tried amazon marketplace for games?

sssh!!! some sucka might want to buy it

aye i've had a look on amazon, i've got resi 1 on cube and resi 4 for wii (its fucking ace, i take back all the bad things i said about resi, grant!)

i'll have a look for some metal gear games.

its a memory card i need though mainly jus now

Guest Jake Wifebeater
its a memory card i need though mainly jus now

I have a few spare ones, give us a shout if you're interested.

aye i've had a look on amazon, i've got resi 1 on cube and resi 4 for wii (its fucking ace, i take back all the bad things i said about resi, grant!)

aye well now ya realise the brilliance of it all. the cube version of 1 is also ace but pretty hard.gonna have to come round and play the Wii version of 4 since i aint played that version.