aberdeen-music

pungent stench

lepeep

Guest Steven Dedalus

I particularly like the epilepsy inducing bit about three minutes into it.

Actually, what makes this more disturbing to watch, is if you mute the sound and listen to 'Souvlaki Space Station' by Slowdive. As I did.

I've got the torture '91(?) poster...I used to write to them when I was "a bit younger"...(wank had written on it...and it's as scratchy as the lp stuff... ho ho, quiality!

I should dig it out...if I can remember where it is...

I never did see them live tho...

I couldnae get enough of the stench.

I've got the torture '91(?) poster...I used to write to them when I was "a bit younger"...(wank had written on it...and it's as scratchy as the lp stuff... ho ho, quiality!

I should dig it out...if I can remember where it is...

I never did see them live tho...

I couldnae get enough of the stench.

ah, that's cool. I never managed to acquire any bands address' back in the Tape Trading days but i have since got Chris Reiferts email address. Was a bit chuffed when he said he liked Bonesaw!! as you could imagine.

Pungent Stench are still churning out good tunes though. Ampeauty is an awesome album. Not as dirty sounding but still heavily ladden with groove. Think along the Viva La Muerte, Horny Little Piggybank lines...

Did anyone else catch the Macabre/Brutal Truth/Pungent Stench gig in Glasgow back in '94? Was a good 'un.

The Korpse boys and my cousin Steve always mention that fucking gig to me!!! But i have Traumafest which featured...oh only, REPULSION to throw back!! This festival was were i saw PS as a 2 piece. Seen Macabre & Brutal Truth since too.. nae fussed anymore haha.