aberdeen-music

Experimental/Progressive band

davidm

Hello,

I would like to form a band that is influenced by the likes of At the Drive-In, The Fall of Troy, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Glasgow Drive, Mastodon and other such bands.

I want to get in touch with people who like to experiment with different sounds, pedals and song structures. Hopefully these four bands should give an idea of the kind of sound I'm looking for. Hardcore/Grind/Jazz/Metal...whatever, people that like experimentalism are fine by me.

I play guitar and bass, and am 17 years old. I would be looking for at least two guitarists, someone who can scream, (not just your standard aberdeen scene-core 'raaaaar', someone who has a proper set of lungs, can go from death-metal cookie monster to a higher pitched yell to a 'normal' clean vocal style), and obviously a drummer.

Hopefully there will be people out there who are into the same kind of music as I am; PM or reply in this thread.

David

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/atdi

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/thefalloftroy

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/tntllu

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/glasgowdrive

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/mastodon

hey we're lookin for a bassist check us out at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/cranialdeath, we need someone that can play fast as well as slower,more proggy and atmospheric stuff.

the recordings are a yr old and were rushed so dont let the poor quality of the recordings put you off, their more of an indication of how we're going to sound than anythin else....

hey we're lookin for a bassist check us out at MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/cranialdeath, we need someone that can play fast as well as slower,more proggy and atmospheric stuff.

the recordings are a yr old and were rushed so dont let the poor quality of the recordings put you off, their more of an indication of how we're going to sound than anythin else....

Hey dude,

had a listen to your stuff, I am very impressed! Vision of Nothingness in particular is good, I would love to play with you guys at some point! :)

When are you guys next jamming? If you want me to, I'll come along and play bass if you want me to.

David