aberdeen-music

Bruce Millers

mAYHEM

ok ok lets not get a hardon here. perhaps im expecting too much, ill give it a month or so before a really start to moan!!

But surely you of all upright standing folks will understand the dilema of buying a guitar you'd crawl through shit to play!! only to find out that youre not getting it when first thought, thats like delaying xmas or payday!!

ok ok lets not get a hardon here. perhaps im expecting too much, ill give it a month or so before a really start to moan!!

But surely you of all upright standing folks will understand the dilema of buying a guitar you'd crawl through shit to play!! only to find out that youre not getting it when first thought, thats like delaying xmas or payday!!

What guitar is it that you've ordered and i'll try and get an ETA for you when i go into work tomorrow.

clown boy????

thats hilarious.

Is it so hard to believe that bruce millers have nothing to do with it?

The people they order it from are called suppliers. Now if something is out of stock at the supplier i.e. your guitar, the supplier has to wait until more are supplied from the manufacturer so that you can get your precious guitar. Its only been two weeks, so mellow a bit aye? I have waited longer to have a shit.

I can see mAYHEM's point, if Bruce Millers promised his guitar would be with him soon when he ordered it, and then it didn't come in from their suppliers, they should get better suppliers.

It's not the suppliers he has a contract with it's Bruce Millers, and it's up to them to honour it, not fob him off with excuses. I'd be pissed off at them as well. And I'd expect Bruce Millers to be phoning the suppliesr to find out where the fuck it is.

clown boy????

thats hilarious.

Is it so hard to believe that bruce millers have nothing to do with it?

The people they order it from are called suppliers. Now if something is out of stock at the supplier i.e. your guitar, the supplier has to wait until more are supplied from the manufacturer so that you can get your precious guitar. Its only been two weeks, so mellow a bit aye? I have waited longer to have a shit.

you should eat more fibre mi loon

I can see mAYHEM's point, if Bruce Millers promised his guitar would be with him soon when he ordered it, and then it didn't come in from their suppliers, they should get better suppliers.

It's not the suppliers he has a contract with it's Bruce Millers, and it's up to them to honour it, not fob him off with excuses. I'd be pissed off at them as well. And I'd expect Bruce Millers to be phoning the suppliesr to find out where the fuck it is.

and also, did you not read ALKALINE's post, he offered to check out its whereabouts, yet the guy turned it down.