aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
mAYHEM

Bruce Millers

Guest DustyDeviada
Not really Bruce Millers letting you down then, is it?

Exactly, hardly Bruce Millers' "delivery" at fault I would say.

Nah youre right its nothing to do with BM at all!!

they've only failed to deliver a supposedly available guitar

No their suppliers have failed to deliver the guitar.

Nah youre right its nothing to do with BM at all!!

they've only failed to deliver a supposedly available guitar

You do understand how ordering things works don't you?

I'm thinking this thread is going to turn a bit sour...

Depends how he wants to play it. I can find out what's happening for him on the sly if he wants and provides me with a few details.

ok ok lets not get a hardon here. perhaps im expecting too much, ill give it a month or so before a really start to moan!!

But surely you of all upright standing folks will understand the dilema of buying a guitar you'd crawl through shit to play!! only to find out that youre not getting it when first thought, thats like delaying xmas or payday!!

yeah but surely you can see that its not actually the fault of bruce millars. Its the fault of their suppliers for not getting them, maybe bruce millars will make one fior you in the shop if you cant wait?

:popcorn:

ok ok lets not get a hardon here. perhaps im expecting too much, ill give it a month or so before a really start to moan!!

But surely you of all upright standing folks will understand the dilema of buying a guitar you'd crawl through shit to play!! only to find out that youre not getting it when first thought, thats like delaying xmas or payday!!

What guitar is it that you've ordered and i'll try and get an ETA for you when i go into work tomorrow.

clown boy????

thats hilarious.

Is it so hard to believe that bruce millers have nothing to do with it?

The people they order it from are called suppliers. Now if something is out of stock at the supplier i.e. your guitar, the supplier has to wait until more are supplied from the manufacturer so that you can get your precious guitar. Its only been two weeks, so mellow a bit aye? I have waited longer to have a shit.

What guitar is it that you've ordered and i'll try and get an ETA for you when i go into work tomorrow.

its ok Alkaline ill give it till friday then ill give them a buzz, cheers anyway

I can see mAYHEM's point, if Bruce Millers promised his guitar would be with him soon when he ordered it, and then it didn't come in from their suppliers, they should get better suppliers.

It's not the suppliers he has a contract with it's Bruce Millers, and it's up to them to honour it, not fob him off with excuses. I'd be pissed off at them as well. And I'd expect Bruce Millers to be phoning the suppliesr to find out where the fuck it is.

clown boy????

thats hilarious.

Is it so hard to believe that bruce millers have nothing to do with it?

The people they order it from are called suppliers. Now if something is out of stock at the supplier i.e. your guitar, the supplier has to wait until more are supplied from the manufacturer so that you can get your precious guitar. Its only been two weeks, so mellow a bit aye? I have waited longer to have a shit.

you should eat more fibre mi loon

I can see mAYHEM's point, if Bruce Millers promised his guitar would be with him soon when he ordered it, and then it didn't come in from their suppliers, they should get better suppliers.

It's not the suppliers he has a contract with it's Bruce Millers, and it's up to them to honour it, not fob him off with excuses. I'd be pissed off at them as well. And I'd expect Bruce Millers to be phoning the suppliesr to find out where the fuck it is.

and also, did you not read ALKALINE's post, he offered to check out its whereabouts, yet the guy turned it down.