aberdeen-music

Drummer Available

Guest bluesxman

Guest bluesxman
No! It wasn't you, it would have been about someone else.

Referring to the concept that once yer out of the band, you cease to exist.

I'm not naming names, but Rob knows who he is.

Ah I see. Im still signed up to do some recording with Kartta as yet so Im still in existence.

No! It wasn't you, it would have been about someone else.

Referring to the concept that once yer out of the band, you cease to exist.

I'm not naming names, but Rob knows who he is.

oh that's not fair, he's just crap. i don't think there's anything cynical about it. meh.

you'll get to catch up next april at least, if you're coming over for a certain wedding...

Guest Steven Dedalus

I know...I was just stirring.

He contacted me a while ago and said, "I'll definately be in touch at the weekend."

Now, that was in late May, if I recall, and whilst I'm not saying he didn't bother his arse, I am curious as to which weekend he meant.

He contacted me a while ago and said, "I'll definately be in touch at the weekend."

Now, that was in late May, if I recall, and whilst I'm not saying he didn't bother his arse, I am curious as to which weekend he meant.

Why don't you just get in touch with him? :p

Anyway this thread appears to have been hijacked. It should be about how ace a drummer Martin is.

Go Martin yeah (etc.)!

Guest Steven Dedalus
Why don't you just get in touch with him? :p

Anyway this thread appears to have been hijacked. It should be about how ace a drummer Martin is.

Go Martin yeah (etc.)!

I did!!! A million times, but he never answered his phone. During the month of June (or possibly May) I think I phoned him at least once every other night, but to no avail...

Anyway, back to the point:

I can't reccomend Martin highly enough as a drummer. He managed to make my shitty songs sound good (or at least, better than they would have been without him), he's very affable, and he has a cracking musical knowledge.

Snap him up, bands!

Guest idol_wild

Martin is already massively missed by the band. He probably won't appreciate that being said on a public forum; but I don't care.

When he left, it was like losing a family member.

Recording will be good fun! :gringo:

• 5 months later...

band opportuity

Hi

I stumbled upon an old thread of yours and wondered if you are still looking for the right band. We are a new 4 piece in the making - blues/rock. Experienced guitarists, just found a bassist, but struggling to find the right drummer. Like you we are keen on gigs in moderation as we do other stuff as well.

Maybe you'd let me know if you fancy a jam to check out us/style/chemistry etc. Unless you're already up to your eyeballs in the best band ever.

Cheers

Graham